BA Contracts is a distributor for Sunway Spun Pile Sdn Bhd since its establishment in 2015. The Batang Kali plant uses state of the art machinery and technology from Japan, the front-runner in the spun pile industry. Specifically, the factory is able to produce Grade 80 and 90 High Performance High Strength Pretensioned Spun Concrete Pile (PHC Piles). The Grade 100 product is in its final development stages and will be ready the market soon.
- Our piles are produced with stringent QC control at each process and complies with the industry and country standards.
- Our piles can be customised to suit each project’s requirement. Grade 80 or 90 allows for flexibility at site.
- Hydraulic jacking method is enviromentally friendly with low noise, vibration and air polution.
- The prestressing process enables the piles to have higher bending moment capacity as compared to just reinforced concrete.
- The spinning process compacts the concrete and allows for even distribution of aggregate; resulting in a strong, durable and high corrosion resistant end-product.
- The steam curing process enables the concrete to mature faster, thus cutting down the delivery period.
For more information, please refer to the brochure below. Otherwise, feel free to contact us via email at email@example.com